Monday, April 7, 2008

Rugby songs (con.)

This last long song was led by Emily 'Max' Lomax from BSU. In this song anyone can sing the song; when you have a cup you put it over your head and the group points to whomever goes next, then that rugger gets to lead a line if you don't get the line right or repeat a line that's already been said then you have "Shoot the Boot" (which will be explained later). This song is called "The Marrying Kind":

Max:
If I were the marrying kind,
Which I thank the Lord, I'm not sir
The kind of rugger that I would be
Would be a rugby....

Rugger:
Prop sir!

Everybody:
Prop sir? Why's that sir?

Rugger:
'Cause I support a hooker, you support a hooker
We'd all support hookers together
We'd be alright in the middle of the night
If we all support hookers together

*this song continues with every rugby positions, other teams, rugby equipment, etc*

-Spence-

No comments: